In this disclaimer the terms listed below shall be understood to mean the following:
1. the web page: any web page on which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of having the disclaimer apply;
• the publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
• to use: amongst other things, to load, log on, call up, consult, read, view, listen to, process, fill in (forms), send, (temporarily) copy, save, send on, disseminate, as well as to use services or execute legal acts (e.g. purchasing, renting);
• you: the (represented) natural/legal person using the webpage;
• the content: amongst other things, texts, illustrations, hyperlinks, sound and/or video excerpts and/or other items;
• losses: direct or indirect damage of any kind whatsoever, including loss of data/objects, loss of turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using this web page, you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite the care and attention paid to the content of this website, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or inaccurate.
4. The publisher provides the content of the web page in ‘as is’ condition, without warranty or guarantee regarding the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use only.
5. The publisher will not be liable for damage that has been inflicted or is at risk of being inflicted and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or to the inability to consult the web page.
6. The publisher may change or terminate the web page (or have it changed or terminated) at its own discretion and at any time it wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher will not be liable for the consequences of any change or termination. The publisher will not be liable for the consequences of any change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher will not be responsible for files of third parties that are apparently linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute endorsement of those files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You will be responsible for everything you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny permission to use the web page and/or to make use of certain services offered on the web page. In addition, the publisher may monitor the access to the web page.
10. You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions and suchlike, including the costs of legal assistance, accountants and suchlike that have been appointed by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any legal regulations whatsoever or the rights of third parties.